mascot for jalexamarketing.com

mascot for jalexamarketing.com
Daddy's boy & mascot for jalexamarketing

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My New Diggs

 Woof! Woof! I gotta tell you all I'm one happy puppy.  The Squiggles has a fenced in back yard with big old oak trees for shade.  Birds and Squirrels everywhere.  Oh yea!  Not to mention the obvious.  No fire hydrants for this Lil Dog.  Just thinking about it I feel the need to hike my leg.
 Well have ya guessed it yet? ... Yep !  That's right   We have moved to a bigger, better, place a new Dog-patch if you will.  Plus get this, jalexamarketing now has it's own room (office) away from Pebbles Design Studio. Mom and Dad has been working their tails off setting everything up just the way they want it. You know creative minds seem to need their space. I have to admit they do create some very cool pieces of jewelry.
 Hey did I mention the two car garage?  Now me, Stewie, Pebbles, and Harley can hang out with Dad while he fixes stuff or works on the Harley in there. Or when they are gardening we can chill in the shade or help dig holes.  Cool huh? I can't wait.  I tell ya The New Dog-Patch is heaven on earth.  I think Mom and Dad really like it too!  Stewart is a little upset though because there is no pool for him to float around with Dad in.  Heck I told him to just go jump in the shower when Mom or Dad is in it if he really has to get his water fix on.  If I didn't know any better I would say that Chi,Chi,Wa.has a little Water Spaniel in him.
  So I guess that about sums it up as to what has been happening in my neck of the woods.  Oh Yea!  I almost forgot to tell you that thru it all we have been testing new products for you all to make some extra money in. We want to build a solid , honest,  relationship with all our internet friends and I know my Dad will not put our name behind a product or service that is not 110% above board.  That being said,  if it shows up on my blog or any of our other websites you can rest assured it works if you work it. Remember you will have to roll up your sleeves and do some hard work and stay focused... Plan your work and work your plan....
  Well I gotta go I see Dad and Mom is getting ready to take us out for a potty break.  Oak Tree Here I Come....
P.S.  If you lose your way in any of the programs or hit a wall with any of the products my Dad can help you as he has this cool new program that allows him to show you on his screen what to do or see what you are doing wrong from his screen.  Like being in a class or a webinar.  So you are not on your own anymore.
Have a Great Night,
Mr.Squiggy De Dinero

No comments:

Post a Comment