mascot for jalexamarketing.com

mascot for jalexamarketing.com
Daddy's boy & mascot for jalexamarketing

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who Let The Little Dog Out ?

Well here it is 2013 already. We haven't worked online consistent for quite some time now. A lot has happened in our life since we started out on this joyous adventure. I really don't know where to start .

 I guess I'll start back in March 05 2012. We were out for our last potty break around 9:30  9:45 PM
when we came back in the door bell rang. It was the local Sheriff's Department Deputy's . My Dad says " what happened to my son ? " You see he had been trying to reach him by phone for quite sometime. JR lived over in Apopka about an hour and a half from us. He did not want to just show up at Jr's door step as he respected his son's privacy. Plus JR was always traveling due to the business he was in. The deputy responded  Mr. Alexa your son passed away earlier today.  From that point on dad hasn't been the same. He tells mom that part of him died that day with JR. I watch him struggle each and every day to try to get back into the world of the living. He will work online a little . Work around the house. The yard and garden. Play with us , all the while , telling us that we are a big help to his recovery. He  will doodle on his art pad , work with mom in the studio wire wrapping gemstones and such . Together they make a great team creating beautiful jewelry to sell online. That is if he can get it together long enough to take photo's of their work and put it online. He is very behind in doing that.

I know Dad will eventually get it back together and you all will get to see his wonderful artwork, the jewelry that both mom and dad make together, the web sties he was and still is working on and a whole lot more. So keep us in your prayers as I know we will come out the other side loving life again.

P.S. here is the link to one of our projects : www.jalexamarketing.com

I almost forgot. Seeing how I'm the offical mascot for Dad I am obligated to inform you that on my blog here or any of our sites we may make a commision on any sales. Have a Great Day!
The Squig

http://www.tributes.com/show/Johnny-Alexa-93436164

No comments:

Post a Comment