mascot for jalexamarketing.com

mascot for jalexamarketing.com
Daddy's boy & mascot for jalexamarketing

Monday, January 27, 2014

Take a look at why I became a member of ViralPLR...

Take a look at why I became a member of ViralPLR... Hi guys and gals Mr. Squiggy D here. Yep ! I know it has been a long while since I've posted here. Those of you who know my dad know why . For those of you who are just getting to know him, long story short, he had a terrible loss in 2012. His son passed away @ the age of 33. Needless to say he was and still is devastated. He has been trying to join the living again and works very hard 2 it everyday . So you all should be hearing from me on a regular basis. Whew ! I'm sure glad too because I was losing my celebrity status..... Catch Ya next post.

Have a wonderful prosperous day !




Mr. Squiggy De Deniro

No comments:

Post a Comment